Because non-genomic pathways include any mechanism that is not a genomic effect, there are various non-genomic pathways. However, all of these pathways are mediated by some type of steroid hormone receptor found at the plasma membrane.  Ion channels, transporters, G-protein coupled receptors (GPCR), and membrane fluidity have all been shown to be affected by steroid hormones.  Of these, GPCR linked proteins are the most more information on these proteins and pathways, visit the steroid hormone receptor page.
Fitoterapia is a Journal dedicated to medicinal plants and to bioactive natural products of plant origin. It publishes original contributions in seven major areas:
1. Characterization of active ingredients of medicinal plants
2. Development of standardization method for bioactive plant extracts and natural products
3. Identification of bioactivity in plant extracts
4. Identification of targets and mechanism of activity of plant extracts
5. Production and genomic characterization of medicinal plants biomass
6. Chemistry and biochemistry of bioactive natural products of plant origin
7. Critical reviews of the historical , clinical and legal status of medicinal plants, and accounts on topical issues.